Aircraft Firmware will not upgrade to 1.06

Reaction score
Not sure what I am missing here.
Upgraded aircraft to Ver P3x_FW_v01.05.003
UPgraded RC to version 1.5.70
Upgrade DJI GO App version to 2.4.3.
DJI Go is now telling me I need to upgrade the aircraft and batteries. I am now trying to upgrade to the aircraft to P3x-V01.06.0040 but the aircraft will not start the upgrade when I put the card in. Card is formatted with only the new upgrade on it.

What am I missing?

Please post the TXT file from your memory card.

You did unzip the file? Just checking. Everybody has made that mistake before.

Mine did similarly. I didn't follow the instructions to "make sure the RC is turned off"

I had to turn off the A/C (aircraft), turn off the RC (meaning DJI GO was disconnected), then start the process over.

After that, upgrade went as expected.

After small gimbal light stays green, power down A/C, remove sd card and verify success of operation by reading the log txt file at the root of the card. Then, repeat for each additional battery. Additional batteries will take approx. 2 min, whereas the initial upgrade takes approx. 10 min (mine took a little more).

Also, before upgrading make sure that the previous .bin (firmware) file is deleted from the root of your SD card, and that there is only one .bin file there - the new one.

TXT file attached. Everything done properly. Upgrades to 1.05. When I put the card in with 1.06 I get a solid green light. No updating. No addition TXT file.

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB copy.txt
    252 bytes · Views: 330
According to your TXT file, the last thing it did was install version 1.5. Your Phantom did not attempt to install anything after that.

Try installing 1.6 again by following these instructions exactly. If 1.6 still does not install, then please post your new TXT file.

Yes. Followed exactly 3 times. Used 3 different cards. Aircraft just starts up as normal creates no new txt file does not try to upgrade.

If you're sure you're doing everything correctly, then you should contact DJI support for help. You might need to send in your Phantom to be repaired.

Figured it out. Simple error. When I downloaded the file to my Mac I just have double tapped it. It downloaded two of the same file and added a -2 to the end of the 2nd file name. DUH!

That'll do it. The firmware will not install when multiple BINs are on the memory card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4