Aircraft dissconected inflight

Reaction score
Hello, how can I reconnect my drone if it gets dissconected? Why it gets dissconected??

Thank you!

Have you lost your AC?

It is a very difficult question to answer as there are so many reasons loss of signal can happen, depending on where you're flying so can you give more information, especially where you are flying - in a city, or an area with less buildings or in a rural area without many/any buildings but with high trees etc.? Also, what DJI model do you/did you have?

Same thing happen to me . in my driveway ,fly often there .
went thru my check out that included the djigo dance . went up 20 feet ,18 foot point of interest circle slow. Disconnected, land immediately controls have timed out.
I went into setting on my i pad and re-connected to phantom wifi just in time.scary ! the only thought I had is maybe a 6 by 14 cargo metal trailer 8-10 feet away from take off?? and my android phone on my belt. I had 8 and 10 satellites.

Have you lost your AC?

It is a very difficult question to answer as there are so many reasons loss of signal can happen, depending on where you're flying so can you give more information, especially where you are flying - in a city, or an area with less buildings or in a rural area without many/any buildings but with high trees etc.? Also, what DJI model do you/did you have?

Hello numeone, I was flying with my P3S in Miami Beach, the aircraft was 500 meter inside the ocean and 80 meter high, it was nothing interfering signal because it was the ocean. A lot of times it has happen to me that the message "signal lost" appears in my phone and then the drone return to home successfully, what happen the other day is that after the message "signal lost" it said "aircraft dissconected"[emoji33] so the only thing I had to do is wait until I see it... that never happen :( but for some miracle, 2 hours later one person came to me with drone asking if it was mine[emoji2][emoji2] first thing I did was flying it again but this time I kept visual contact with the drone, and while inflight aircraft got disconnected again, this time I landed normally because I had visual contact, but I realized something was wrong[emoji848] I returned my drone to amazon and bought a mavic pro. I've never fly it because this was yesterday, today is going to be my first flight in a mavic pro, I hope this one has better signal and don't get disconnected inflight...

Hello numeone, I was flying with my P3S in Miami Beach, the aircraft was 500 meter inside the ocean and 80 meter high, it was nothing interfering signal because it was the ocean. A lot of times it has happen to me that the message "signal lost" appears in my phone and then the drone return to home successfully, what happen the other day is that after the message "signal lost" it said "aircraft dissconected"[emoji33] so the only thing I had to do is wait until I see it... that never happen :( but for some miracle, 2 hours later one person came to me with drone asking if it was mine[emoji2][emoji2] first thing I did was flying it again but this time I kept visual contact with the drone, and while inflight aircraft got disconnected again, this time I landed normally because I had visual contact, but I realized something was wrong[emoji848] I returned my drone to amazon and bought a mavic pro. I've never fly it because this was yesterday, today is going to be my first flight in a mavic pro, I hope this one has better signal and don't get disconnected inflight...
Great, well good luck!

Thanks! Have you ever get your aircraft dissconected?
Yes, my AC has disconnected, but at a far greater range than yours. Almost certainly, there was local interference that caused your loss - what I have no idea, but I really wouldn't worry too much. If you're concerned, change location but above all, enjoy your new Mavic...

Yes, my AC has disconnected, but at a far greater range than yours. Almost certainly, there was local interference that caused your loss - what I have no idea, but I really wouldn't worry too much. If you're concerned, change location but above all, enjoy your new Mavic...

What did you do when your AC got disconnected?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers