Aircraft disconnected

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a very beginner so please forgive me dummy questions however hope to improve my skills with your help. After a 2 months break in DJI activities, I charged the aircraft and remote controller batteries, connected the aircraft with the remote controllers and my iPhone with the remote controller and started the Phantom 4. The aircraft was on, all indicators worked. When hit "Flight simulator", got the message: "Cannot enter simulator. Disconnected with the aircraft ... Check the connection". Then I disconnected the cable connecting the aircraft with the remote controller and went to Camera view in the DJI GO application (version 3.1.0). The status was Disconnected. It seems that there is a connection problem. Please advise how to resolve it. I checked all the cable connections several times. I could connect the aircraft before 2 months break.
Kind Regards

I could connect the aircraft before 2 months break.

Might be something as simple as a bad usb cable - worth trying a new one. I had a similar issue and replaced the cable with good success.

Did you happen do any upgrades to firmware for the P4 and RC after the 2 months of not using it?

If so, did you happen to upgrade the controller first by mistake rather than the P4 first?

This is a very good site for you to visit and perhaps find answers to your questions HOW TO: Install Phantom 4 firmware This page is for installing updates correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers