P3 Firmware Aircraft, camera and Battery Update

Reaction score
I have a P3S which i've been using for a while as I got it out of the box.
All this time, in the DJI Go App i have a message which says I need to update the Aircraft, the camera and the battery...

Can I do it separately? Just the camera or the battery... O I have to update everything together?

I have the 1.2.40+ firmware. I have to update it directly to the 1.8.10, that's right?

And for those who have the Litchi app, will i be able to use it with my current firmware or I will need the latest?

Thanks!

I think they are seperate downloads, but not sure if you can pick and choose which updates you want to download or don't want..

Yes, it will update straight to latest firmware, unless you get the .bin file of the f/w you want and do a manual upgrade to say 1.5 or 1.7 via the SD card.

Yes Litchi will run on your current f/w, some features may not be available to you without updating however..

Hope that shines a bit of light for ya..

I wonder if all the remaining stock of P3 ship with 1.2 still :p

Reactions: naohiro
I think they are seperate downloads, but not sure if you can pick and choose which updates you want to download or don't want..

Yes, it will update straight to latest firmware, unless you get the .bin file of the f/w you want and do a manual upgrade to say 1.5 or 1.7 via the SD card.

Yes Litchi will run on your current f/w, some features may not be available to you without updating however..

Hope that shines a bit of light for ya..

I wonder if all the remaining stock of P3 ship with 1.2 still :p

Thanks! Really helpful.

It's a very old firmware? I'm keeping it because I didn't have any problem yet, and a I read online too many problems updating haha.

I got my P3S about a month ago...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan