AIR PLAY - DJI GO APP FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO APPLE TV

Reaction score
Has anyone tried doing this? I have been trying to get it to work, but haven't been able to get the Apple TV to come up as a selection device to AirPlay to. I can airplay anything else such as videos, YouTube and such, just not the Go App

not sure why it wouldn't work for the ADV/PRO. won't work with the standard since our devices have to connect to the DJI wifi. but I can probably use the lighting to HDMI cable for vid out.

Has anyone tried doing this? I have been trying to get it to work, but haven't been able to get the Apple TV to come up as a selection device to AirPlay to. I can airplay anything else such as videos, YouTube and such, just not the Go App
Not sure what you're flying, but my I mirror my phone while flying my P3S. The key is to connect to AppleTV to the P3S wifi. I haven't tried mirroring the flight sim, but I'll be doing that when I get home.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomPlanet
I have done this, my kids love it! Your iPhone and Apple TV have to be connected to the same wifi network, I think even the same frequency if your router has 2 like mine. It works awesome...

10X, I'm flying the P3-Standard and using an iPad Air2 as a FPV. The problem I am having is I can only connect the iPad Air2 to one WIFI at a time. So I can connect the Phantom to the iPad, but then I cannot connect to my WIFI I will try connecting the Apple TV to the P3S
Angry_man_Cartoon.png

what 10X is suggesting is that you connect your apple tv to the DJI wifi. then connect your iOS to the DJI wifi. both your aTV and iOS device will be connected to the DJI wifi and should enable AirPlay since they're on the same network. I haven't tried this myself yet and don't even know if the DJI wifi will support more than one device connected to it. but 10x says it works.

Reactions: christienenad
Well, I got it connected, but I think because I use a long range wifi repeater for my Internet from 400' away, there is a long lag time. So, I'll practice the iPad for now. Probably better to get used to it any way since that's what I'll use to fly with. Let me know how it works for you guys with good WIFI. Thanks to all you guys for your input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31