Ahhh, welcome back F/W 1.1.9

Ha ha, more questions.

I know the instructions say to put only the bin file on the card. Will the older FW recognize my newer flights, or will I have to start over? I imagine it would be start over, unless these are in the app.

No big deal really, as I'm just a beginner and my flights are just practice flying.

Just trying to suss out the pitfalls...

Cheers!

I downgraded my P3A to 1.1.8 using this MVOM0Fw.bin file and even the 1.1.0 Pilot app did not show all 32 channels. Has anyone experienced anything different on their P3A?

Don't tell me it has worked on your P3P....I have a P3A.

Does anyone have an earlier version of the Pilot app for Android...< 1.1.0?

timmer. I appreciate the links to the iOS pilot apps but unless they are cracked then we would need your apple id and password to install. Any chance they are cracked?

timmer. I appreciate the links to the iOS pilot apps but unless they are cracked then we would need your apple id and password to install. Any chance they are cracked?

Sorry doc,

The only one that is mine is the latest, 1.2.6. All the others were from DJI sources according to my Firefox cache in my browser history.

Edited to add: I have not tried these yet, but am still compiling alternatives. Please let me know if they do not work.

Last edited:
I just tried the 1.1.2 app and it did not work, maybe I need to delete the original app first.

Will try again tomorrow, as we have storms coming through now...

iOS apps wont work unless you made a copy of the app before you upgraded (obviously this isnt the case otherwise there would be no need for this conversation) or you have to have the id and password of the individual who did make the copy. Alternatively, it can be installed without id and password if the app was cracked. These aren't cracked. So unless you have the passwords for [email protected] or [email protected] (Martin Szurant), then its not gonna work. Wish I had better news for you....me...and a whole lot of other people.

I downgraded my P3A to 1.1.8 using this MVOM0Fw.bin file and even the 1.1.0 Pilot app did not show all 32 channels. Has anyone experienced anything different on their P3A?

Don't tell me it has worked on your P3P....I have a P3A.
Don`t tell me what to do, and I will never tell where you have to go.

IT WORKS I am back to 1.1.9 P3P

Last edited:
Reactions: Oso
So… I've got a brand new P3P and out of the box it's running 1.1.9. Best to just go with it? Safer not to update? (for now, at least)

I'm inclined not to update based on what I've read… good decision?

So… I've got a brand new P3P and out of the box it's running 1.1.9. Best to just go with it? Safer not to update? (for now, at least)

I'm inclined not to update based on what I've read… good decision?

Yes. A lot of people updated from 1.1.9 to 1.2.x without any issue, but some of us found 1.2.x to be a significant regression in stability. 1.1.9 was great though. If I was in your situation, with the hindsight I have now, I would definitely not update.

Reactions: rubbertoe29

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl