Agravated at updates

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea why theres constant imperfections.
At first kinda didnt mind it but geez it something difrent all the time.
Dji sells thousands of units they really cant aford enough engineers/techs to get it right? I mean we are paying for a pretty expensive piece of equipment not a toy.
Sorry about the rant
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-51-55.png
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-55-25.png
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-48-48.png
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-48-48.png

You were accidentally shipped a military-spec Phantom equipped with nano sized plutonium-235 based power-plant.
It is a device still in beta phase, and was supposed to be shipped to a site in Nevada for further testing.
These will be, as rumour goes, used to ship Erythroxylum novogranatense to the CIA so funding can be provided for .. .... aah forget it.....
To avoid a nuclear blast, DO NOT discharge those battery look-a-likes below 13%
Please return it to sender, get yourself a Geiger counter and immediately report for a full medical scan.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBJO
You were accidentally shipped a military-spec Phantom equipped with nano sized plutonium-235 based power-plant.
It is a device still in beta phase, and was supposed to be shipped to a site in Nevada for further testing.
These will be, as rumour goes, used to ship Erythroxylum novogranatense to the CIA so funding can be provided for .. .... aah forget it.....
To avoid a nuclear blast, DO NOT discharge those battery look-a-likes below 13%
Please return it to sender, get yourself a Geiger counter and immediately report for a full medical scan.
Sounds legit

I had the same thing happen to me with the map and home point lol. Obviously our drones want to go back to their creator then take over the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers