Aftermarket Knobs for controller.. Dji please make these the new standard

GB71, what's the exact thickness of your case?

What kind of case is it?

6b089abebff47a68abc11cf4752444ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The specs here show it's 0.9 inches thick. You're saying it's 0.625 inches thick. Can you confirm the gap size you need in the holder?

PM me your mailing address. I should have time to print one out tonight.

Reactions: dirkclod and GB71
View attachment 64638 View attachment 64639 These just came in from China through ebay, and they have been a great upgrade for me. They cost me less than $5 because it was won through an auction. These also come with washers to adjust the height. I went with the old(stock) bottom piece and the new blue cnc milled knob. Just felt like sharing since I feel like it can benefit others.
Do you have a link to those? I couldn't find the on ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well guy's here is how I see this..
Need from GB
general telephone.gif

Call to Singer
monker thumbup.gif

Problem solved .
That's just the way we roll at....
PP.PNG

ayyyy!!!!.gif

:)

Reactions: GB71 and msinger
Do you have a link to those? I couldn't find the on ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

The link that msinger posted from Amazon might be better since it is under prime, so you can get it faster. Alternatively, you can get it from the same source that I purchased it from: Durable CNC Controller Rocker Thumb Stick for DJI Phantom 2 3 Inspire 1 Blue GT . Be warned: It took a few weeks, and time wasn't a concern for me. Also, it looks like his price increased a bit. The auction that I won turned out to be around $3.75, which includes shipping. Have fun since they are most definitely worth it. For those that actually bought this exact one, you can take out all the spacers and just stick the top (blue) part so that it has a screw sticking in the middle for extra traction. It is completely adjustable in terms of height, and I feel like it looks awesome.

Seems like instamorph is the perfect job for this! It is a thermoplastic that can be molded into a custom fit for a pad holding extender, but it may take some time for it to be fitted without directly sticking onto the plastic portion of the top holder.

Reactions: dmark1867 and GB71
Any chance I can get you to make me one of these tablet holder tops to work with my ipad mini4 , that is in a case that is .635 thick. Wider would be better . If so get me a price and how to get a hold of you.
Thanks
captain kush

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20