After updates cannot start!! Please help

Reaction score
So I have a huge car show I am putting on tomorrow so in preparation for it I decided to update my Phantom 2 w/ Zenmuse Gimbal. I updated and recalibrated everything and now cannot start motors or control gimbal. I have Windows operating system and am using RC System Assistant 1.1 and Phantom 2 assistant 3.0. Please please help me get this thing running its very important I can film tomorrow...

thanks ahead of time

FullFlexPhantom said:
So I have a huge car show I am putting on tomorrow so in preparation for it I decided to update my Phantom 2 w/ Zenmuse Gimbal. I updated and recalibrated everything and now cannot start motors or control gimbal. I have Windows operating system and am using RC System Assistant 1.1 and Phantom 2 assistant 3.0. Please please help me get this thing running its very important I can film tomorrow...

thanks ahead of time

Sure - but way too little information for any kind of diagnosis. Equipment list? Lights status? Phantom Assistant status? Calibration results?

I have a Phantom II with Zenmuse H3-2D and a Storm FPV Combo with Mini iOSD. It starts up with the red blinking lights and then no lights and not responsive to controls. I have updated to RC System Assistant 1.1 and Phantom 2 assistant 3.0....the calibration results show everything is fine except the "X" is reading correct. Any help would be great!

FullFlexPhantom said:
I have a Phantom II with Zenmuse H3-2D and a Storm FPV Combo with Mini iOSD. It starts up with the red blinking lights and then no lights and not responsive to controls. I have updated to RC System Assistant 1.1 and Phantom 2 assistant 3.0....the calibration results show everything is fine except the "X" is reading correct. Any help would be great!

Then it's the same problem everyone else is complaining about on this forum - did you not look around? The latest P330CB gimbal firmware update to 1.0.1.30 appears to be incompatible with the iOSD Mini. Unplug the iOSD Mini then try to power up to confirm. Should work normally. You can reconnect the iOSD Mini after power up and it should continue to work. There is no other fix at this time.

Disconnecting the iOSD mini is no good for me, it's inside the phantom.

Not expecting DJI to be very quick with a fix for this so my phantom is grounded for the meantime.

What a joke, do they test this software before release?!

Judderman said:
Disconnecting the iOSD mini is no good for me, it's inside the phantom.

Not expecting DJI to be very quick with a fix for this so my phantom is grounded for the meantime.

What a joke, do they test this software before release?!

Of course they test it. On us.

sar104 said:
FullFlexPhantom said:

Then it's the same problem everyone else is complaining about on this forum - did you not look around? The latest P330CB gimbal firmware update to 1.0.1.30 appears to be incompatible with the iOSD Mini. Unplug the iOSD Mini then try to power up to confirm. Should work normally. You can reconnect the iOSD Mini after power up and it should continue to work. There is no other fix at this time.

Tried and have all correct lights but still no motor response..

Interesting - I had not actually checked if the motors would start. With the iOSD Mini disconnected the P2 powers up just fine, but no motor start. Calibrations look fine, mode is good, lights are slow green (Naza GPS RTF). The CSC produces the correct inputs as viewed on the Phantom Assistant, but nothing happens.

I reflashed the FC and P330CB firmware to current, but no effect. Not sure what to try next - perhaps back to 1.08 and go again.

Took the FC back to 1.08 - still no motor start. Upgraded back to 3.04 - no motor start. Upgraded to 3.05 - no motor start. I'm out of ideas for now.

My other P2, using LIghtbridge, and so without an iOSD Mini, is on the same firmware versions and still works fine.

Opened up the Assistant Software when I got home from work and there is an 'upgrade' back down to 1.0.1.27

They've released a rollback, and it is working properly again :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers