After Update Flight Logs Not Updating

Reaction score
After the update my bird is flying better, but the flight logs are not updating in the GO app. Is there something I can do to fix this? Anyone else having this problem?

Which update, which OS platform, which device? Might help others narrow it down with you. Personally on iPhone 6 OS 8.4 DJI GO 2.0.0, my Flight Logs are updating correctly.

I'm flying on Android Note 4, GO v2.0.1, P3 firmware v1.3.20, RC firmware v1.4.0.1.

I was having problems with the GO app when I first installed it, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I synced all my Logs, uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I lost all Logs and no new Logs are being created and my status is stuck at 52 flights. Maybe I'll uninstall one more time?

I'm flying on Android Note 4, GO v2.0.1, P3 firmware v1.3.20, RC firmware v1.4.0.1.

I was having problems with the GO app when I first installed it, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I synced all my Logs, uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I lost all Logs and no new Logs are being created and my status is stuck at 52 flights. Maybe I'll uninstall one more time?
I thought the same thing, but found the Go app stores the log files in a new folder . I forget the name of the folder. Might be Logs. Don't have my ipad here at the moment to check

I thought the same thing, but found the Go app stores the log files in a new folder . I forget the name of the folder. Might be Logs. Don't have my ipad here at the moment to check

I found the folder and it has all my flight logs. They are just NOT showing up on the GO app Flight Record.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31