After the Crash

Reaction score
Any tips?
All is working nice and picture is coming nicely and motors starts, no gimbal power.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jani

You mean that?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 216
Yes, exactly that part. They do sell replacements, but before buying new one, just take the old one out, and use a multi-meter to check continuity for all 'printed' circuitry.

Reactions: Jani Kankaanpää
Welcome. Thinking about this a bit more, there are many cables as well between the main unit and the camera assembly. I would start with the 'easier' cables first and check that all connectors are well seated, BEFORE moving on to the more sensitive cables (e.g. flat ribbon).

If none of the gimbal motors are moving, then it's most likely happening somewhere between the main board (inside the drone) and the cable powering the gimbal. I would start there first. Good Luck.

Reactions: Jani Kankaanpää
Does anyone have a 'repair' manual ... or something that tells what cable does what? Would be useful if Jani knew knew exactly WHICH cables/connections he needs to check first.

Welcome. Thinking about this a bit more, there are many cables as well between the main unit and the camera assembly. I would start with the 'easier' cables first and check that all connectors are well seated, BEFORE moving on to the more sensitive cables (e.g. flat ribbon).

If none of the gimbal motors are moving, then it's most likely happening somewhere between the main board (inside the drone) and the cable powering the gimbal. I would start there first. Good Luck.

Tryed first cheap 9€ cable from eBay, power only 15secs to gimbal and then gimbal died. Ordered new Ribbon cable from DJI and all is working now.

Jani

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers