After registration. ..will you follow the rules

Reaction score
I am putting this here because it covers a few threads. I am curious to responce from pilots. When you register, you agree to fly VLOS....NO night flying.....do not exceed 400 feet AGL.....NO FPV. But as I read the posts on this forum with people adding lights to the bird for night flights...better antennas for distance...still flying over crowds of people etc. It's obvious to me that some of you have no intention of following the suggested rules of flying. Even the manufacturers are still promoting long distance flights with their equipment which we know does not fall under VLOS. I'm not trying to come down on anyone. Just trying to understand. I do know that many may agree to rules unless it interferes with what they want to do. Many may ask, why do we need all these rules. Answer....because so many are stupid, caring only of themselves and not about the others they affect or possibly hurting someone. . If you can't police your own actions, someone will do it for you. This thread is not to start arguments but only for discussion.

For me personally its AMA rules > FAA rules.

night flying makes it easier to see your bird plus other things in sky

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1