After market apps

Reaction score
I am relatively new to the Phantom 3 world. I have recently purchased the Phantom 3 Pro and have searched far-n-wide seeking alternative apps for use with it ...... I am not in any way suggesting that there is anything wrong with the DJI Go app, but often, after market developers create new innovations to provide features not found in the original vendors products. I have searched and sought info on ANY other control apps for the ios or Android systems and have found little, and virtually no reviews on any of the added features.
Am I asking for the wrong thing?
I am NOT necessarily seeking free, but I am not excited about spending money on some product that everyone else has found unworthy of the extra bucks.

Check out my list of apps here.

Reactions: NorthcountySD
Not sure if you searched this site as there has been a lot of threads about third party apps. Litchi is probably the most popular for Android. A second would be DJI Ultimate app for Android. Litchi has a good help page on their website and there are a lot of YouTube videos on its use.

Litchi has not put up anything , but Ken the developer of DJI Ultimate Flight stayed on his download page that the latest update caused a few issues and should be fixed in a couple days.

I am on the same page as you.

The list msinger has is a pretty good list for most of everything for a P3 including links to purchase.

Litchi is a great alternative to the DJI Go app... I use it 95% of the time... currently only public released for Android but they are ready to beta test an iOS version too... they also have a GS planning web page that is due to be significantly enhanced but even now allows you to easily plan a multi-waypoint mission and then upload it to your Android tablet for final tweaks...

Litchi provides A LOT of features and functions... many that the DJI GO app doesn't...

Reactions: yawnalot29

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20