After attaching iLook camera and gimbal, loss of signal.

Reaction score
My apology for my bad english, I'm Dutch. 6 weeks ago I bought a DJI FC40. He flew fine, even the video looked fine. I could follow everything on my phone just fine, even flying itself went as I had hoped for. Encountered no problems. Saturday I received the camera and Gimbal, I ordered in China. I have a iLook HD camera with 5.8 Ghz transmitter built in. I have a 7 inch monitor with built-in battery and 5.8 Ghz receiver. And a brushless gimbal. I mounted this to my DJI FC40, I have today (Sunday) made ​​my first flight with this setup. I fly with two batteries mounted on the legs of the DJI FC40. Am after receiving sufficient GPS signal, I started and fly. Suddenly DJI FC40 stopped responding to the transmitter. I was about 50 meters high and 50 meters away, the auto return works fine, I had not tried yet. I've checked everything, compass recalibrated, wait for sufficient GPS signal, fresh bateries, and restarted, now a lot less height, and flown around again, and again signal loss, and auto return starts again. Did it again, again with fresh batteries, calibrated compass, sufficient GPS signal, and again at low altitude, again signal loss, and auto return works again. Now I have lost my confidence a bit to fly again.

What could be here the problem. Thanks for your help again

Attachments

• ilook2.jpg
    ilook2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 715
  • $_14.JPG
    $_14.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 465
:D I'm guessing the FC40 uses 5.8 ghz for control like the visions. Your I look camera wifi is causing the interference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers