Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. normr

I've done all the updates and calibrations and initially was very happy but I'm still seeing weak transmission warnings when I'm out 700 feet or more whereas before I was getting them when it was just hovering 35 feet up in front of me along with the green bars across the screen.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm going to call DJI today and see what they suggest, it might need to go back to them.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

bvip4 likes this.
  2. Erised

My only issue is gimbal tilt.

PROJEFFREY11 and JKnight like this.
  3. RémyHeli

Erised, agree and many users discussing this, did you know you can easily adjust gimbal tilt while flying (not ideal but useful)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. Rlisch

No issues at all and 5Km out over water still 100% RC and Video signal, everything stock. Gimbal, camara etc. never had a problem.
    Must add that I also did not have any issues before FW update but signals over 3Km used to get weaker.
    Just talking over water and wide open spaces as I do not fly in urban areas usually.

5. Erised

I do re-ajust in flight and it goes back tilted to the same side after a short time. Someone posted the he adjust in pre flight to -1.7 , I will try that this evening. Most times it's straight than it just moves and you can tell it has been programmed to go there because the move is fast, just like moving manually.

6. Justgregg

Nope. Flys perfect

7. Diflance

Hi- am a 1st time flyer, have flown the Phantom4 only 3 times, each time the videos have green patches on the screen. The video is very choppy... Any advice on what to do would be grateful.
    Am using an Ipad mini. Even if I am not recording, it is still very patchy & lime green lines, squares etc are all over the screen.

8. Alien Warrior

Altitude yoyo'ing, gimbal tilting and often loss of signal within 1000metres.

9. Dacon Productions

Green lines/fields on Mini 2 display is a sign of display overheating...I live in AZ, I know hot temps...

MrTommy likes this.
  10. Stealthmatt

Make sure you close all running apps in the background. (Double tap the home button) this is a common mistake - people don't close background apps.

11. metal69rock

Also for good measure, hard boot your device by pressing and holding the power (sleep) and home buttons at the same time for like 8 seconds until device is completely off. Then turn device back on. This clears all apps from RAM.

12. ftttu

This FW seems to be a good match for my bird. Other than possible new features coming out, I can't see my bird running any better than it is.

13. r62ewa

My pictures and video look great on the computer but I still have the fuzzy video feed. I noticed that when I switched to record video the feed was clear but then went fuzzy again when I went into photo mode.

14. AsiaFlyer

I carried out a poll on my facebook group at the altitude problems:

Up to date Firmware but still have altitude problems (big or small) - 28 owners
    Never had the altitude problem - 18 owners
    Not bothered updating after all these posts p4 still fly fine - 4 owners
    Latest Firmware which fixed your altitude problems - 2 owners

15. RémyHeli

I have noticed that when I adjust the gimbal tilt in Go App, the camera might re-level itself to another horizon after few seconds. Then I try to adjust again by entering another value .. but re-level itself again. If so, I start to very quickly tap to increase and decrease tilt around target value (many up and down several times) and the gimbal does NOT systematically self-adjust anymore so I get the level I need and stay persistent. Likely very quick input can impact the way tilt adjustment value change is detected?

#15 RémyHeli, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  16. PROJEFFREY11

Same here Just got a new P4 and this one seems to have a gimbal tilt.

17. PROJEFFREY11

My new P4 seems to drift off a little even after all the calibrations, cold imu cab, compass cab, etc. Camera also seems to be slightly tilted for some reason. my other P4 is flawless.

18. hionbusa

I'm still rolling with 2nd firmware . p4 says firmware unknown and not asking for an update so far.

19. Rlisch

The Mini 1 will not work, tried it. It is just to slow.

Using Mini 2 and Ipad Air with good results.

20. xgaul

Mine likes to go up and down a few feet when hovering