After a crash

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Curious if any knows if the is a check list of things to check after a P3P crash. I think the flex cable needs to be replaced, I've just recently bought it at an auction and am trying to figure out if anything else may be wrong with it. When I run DJI GO it keeps jumping to a P4 when it's a P3P, and I'm not sure about updating the controller before the bird. When I turn the bird on it has 2 solid reds and 2 rapidly flashing yellows, I tried to bind them but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

All crashes are unique, so you'll need to assess the damage on your Phantom and start replacing the parts that are visually damaged. If you're not able to repair it yourself (or if you don't want to), you could always send it away to a repair shop.

Thanks for the info, any thoughts on connecting the controller to DJI GO, and why it would change to P4 and not stay on P3P?

any thoughts on connecting the controller to DJI GO, and why it would change to P4 and not stay on P3P?
Either the remote controller is disconnected or you're running incompatible firmware on your Phantom and remote controller.

When I try to load the new firmware on the phantom it doesnt start the sequence, might have something to do with the flex cable, and didn't know I it was safe to do the controller first and then the phantom when the flex cable arrives....

You should make all necessary repairs before attempting to install new firmware.

didn't know I it was safe to do the controller first and then the phantom
No -- you should not install the firmware on the remote controller before installing it on the Phantom. You should install it like this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik