after 3 months, finally 1st video

Reaction score
Been reading everything I can on the p4 and adobe premiere pro. After months of practicing (both) finally got some footage and after 6 hours of editing took 5 hours of video down to 5 minutes. Learning the p4 was easy, learning premiere pro may take a little longer but heres my first shot at it. Filmed in 2.7 at 24fps with nd16 polar pro filter. Rendered in 1080HD.
be sure to watch in 1080

Reactions: Dacon Productions
Cool location! What happened to the sky at 2:30? Looks like it changes color when you turn, were you using a CPL filter (Circular Polarizing Filter)? Or maybe your Adobe Premiere filters are adding to much color saturation?
Looks like a fun place to fly!

Thanks, 1st mistake. that part of the sequence was shot at lower resolution, I did nothing to it but cut it from the original and place in the timeline. So no post on that clip. I didnt catch it until after exported and uploaded to youtube. As I said, learning post production is a lot harder than just shooting video and posting it. But at least I am on the right path, and it is half the fun :)

Reactions: ryantrax
Thanks, 1st mistake. that part of the sequence was shot at lower resolution, I did nothing to it but cut it from the original and place in the timeline. So no post on that clip. I didnt catch it until after exported and uploaded to youtube. As I said, learning post production is a lot harder than just shooting video and posting it. But at least I am on the right path, and it is half the fun :)
Yes it is! Premiere Pro is definitely an awesome program but not the easiest one to learn.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik