After 2 weeks all obstacle avoidence sensors quit

Reaction score
Weather has prevented many flights, but I did the firmware upgrade (version 1-6-17 I think) then I tried a calibration in the DJI app after the firmware. It seems to calibrate fine, but I get no radar display and flight tests show they are not really active even though the status screen says they are. After 90 minutes on the phone waiting for the Philippines, I was told to recalibrate IMU and gimbal. Then try turning on and off avoidance. No change in status so now it's going back to vendor. I think there's a clue in that the radar display cannot be toggled on and off in the App settings. It's a dark green, but won't let me even attempt to turn it off. Thank God I figured out they were not working before I trusted it blindly on a mission. I'm very disappointed after spending the extra $$$ to get what is actually only 4 way sensing since side sensors only work in beginner mode.
Yes, I am in active P- GPS mode with a good signal. The only other slight possibility I can think of is I started to add prop guards, but then read they disable sensors. I had only removed one of the plugs, then returned it to the exact same place. Not many troubleshooting help out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen