Aeroxcraft uni gimbal mount

You're talking about the camera mount that goes on their landing gear for the 550, yes? I mounted an H3-3D on mine by inverting the aeroxcraft bracket so it sits above the rails. I used 25mm metal spacers (though 20mm would work) to let the gimbal hang below it.

I have some pics of that setup I'll try to post today.

Sorry for the delay, I hope these will be helpful:

9b5hOpXl.jpg

N8biCLDl.jpg

7jb7nVLl.jpg

Ner7SOAl.jpg

I know they're not the best shots to show how I have it mounted with the brass standoffs, but those are all I have on hand and I won't be back home for another week to get any more.

The reason I used 25mm brass standoffs was because those are what I happened to have on hand, but just from my eyeball estimate it looks like 20mm would be fine, and I don't see why aluminum or nylon versions wouldn't work just as well. Here's an example of the ones I used: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121155825847?lpid=82

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

I have now been sent picture's of the way to mount the gimbal. The carbon plate's are not used, all that is used are the 2 Ali bracket's, one fit's the wide hole's and the other fit's the narrow hole's then it just then slide's onto the bar's. If you want to change yours let me know and if I can print them off I will try and e-mail to you. Once again thanks for you pic's.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj