Aerialmatrix @ Phantom Vs LAPD Bell 206 Jetranger

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hubc4HBAO6Y[/youtube]

Ok so the Bell is a bit faster than a Phantom! lol

LAPD has guys that are so intrugued by the Phantoms. They are working with BHPD on acquiring drones for patrols (real drones) but they say they all like the Phantom because it's easier to fly.

I had two cops hanging with me for the duration of this flight and i was joking that i would chase the bell and they were like lets see but dont get close!

One of the officers will be joining me this weekend for some flying lessons.

One question: at the end you move the quad left or right and it's not soft at all. I have the same problem, it's horribly difficult to have smooth turn in the video. I know there must be a way, right?

JPSLV said:
One question: at the end you move the quad left or right and it's not soft at all. I have the same problem, it's horribly difficult to have smooth turn in the video. I know there must be a way, right?

I'm used to the old school ZenMuse. This 3axis takes a bit of getting used to. I have read most people actually adjust gains for the gimbal to resolve this issue.

I adjusted the gimbal with the gain to tilt up and down. It's slow and smooth. Anything else?

Lucky you're not one of these 2 guys in NY and the helicopter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers