Aerial view of Texas Rangers game from Phantom 3

THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION (FAA) CLASSIFIES THE AIRSPACE DEFINED IN THIS NOTAM AS 'NATIONAL DEFENSE AIRSPACE'. ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY OR WILLFULLY VIOLATES THE RULES PERTAINING TO OPERATIONS IN THIS AIRSPACE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CRIMINAL PENALTIES UNDER 49 USC 46307. PILOTS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES MAY BE INTERCEPTED, DETAINED AND INTERVIEWED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT/SECURITY PERSONNEL.

My intention was to fly over but I chickened out...(I guess it is a misleading title, my bad. Not sure what to put?)

People like you and the guy who flew one over the White House are going to ruin it for everybody. It clearly states dont fly above people or animals. Dont fly over or near buildings. Hopefully you get arrested faster than you get all of us in trouble.

If you want this to last there will have to be something to keep the idiots from screwing it up for everyone else.
Licensing will not keep idiots from doing dumb stuff. It only puts further restrictions on responsible people. Anybody who thinks CHL is making the world any safer than constitutional carry is wrong.

Licensing will not keep idiots from doing dumb stuff. It only puts further restrictions on responsible people. Anybody who thinks CHL is making the world any safer than constitutional carry is wrong.
True and I totally agree. I don't want to see it go that way but I think that's what the FAA is going to push. Just like having a license to drive a car.

My intention was to fly over but I chickened out...(I guess it is a misleading title, my bad. Not sure what to put?)

It's a very good thing you chickened out as the local authorities would have most certainly gone looking for you had you done so. But even that you didn't, you should be aware that you have violated an FAA TFR (temporary flight restriction) by flying within 3 miles during the game. You cannot fly in a TFR area.

http://sportingeventtfrs.com/data.html

People like you and the guy who flew one over the White House are going to ruin it for everybody. It clearly states dont fly above people or animals. Dont fly over or near buildings. Hopefully you get arrested faster than you get all of us in trouble.

Awesome, thanks! What is "it"? When you say " 'It' clearly states dont fly..."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20