Aerial videos I would like to see

Reaction score
There are many videos with aerial eye candy accompanied by music but after a while when watching them they pretty much become the same. Harbors, hills, boats, mountains, lakes etc with usually background music. These are quite often interesting videos produced by clever people but they all lack something important yet undefinable.

Fast forward to the other day:
I was driving down a highway and stopped at a roadside rest area.
There was some tourist information that described a massacre of native Australian people and a huge knob of granite sticking out of the ground. It looked sort of boring from where I was but decided to pull out the P4 anyway. Turned out to be nice boring footage.
I took some photos of the tourist information board and when I got home pieced together some local history that helped put the granite outcrop into better perspective.
I added a corny narrative with some generic music into the background and came up with something a little more interesting than "just another hill".

What I would like to do is enthuse people to put this amazing hobby to a better use.
Wherever you fly research the location and add some history. Not only will the videos be useful but would also be a remarkable record of history from the air.

Just a thought and a wish.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj