Aerial Freaks Cyclops Vision Brushless Gimbal

That doesnt look too bad. Its priced between the other 2 gimbals.

They are local to me too. I have requested more information on the gimbal, whether it will fit in a goprofessional case, sample videos etc. If I get any information I'll post here.

Looks like a well made gimbal. I'm really impressed with the add on intergrated lens filter holder and the gimbal controller that they used.

Nas,

I like it too. Somehow I like it more than rotorpixel. The quality seems analogue with better price. I just wait somebody tests it working and share his experience.

Odesláno z mého A1-810 pomocí Tapatalk

Im assuming this is a new gimbal as I cant find any videos on it being used.

Yes, it seems like. Lets see when someone gives a reference on working one. I believe this one is good quality. Wonder if they also release one with the new tiny controller

WOW we got many Orange County PV2 hobbyists here as I am #4 OC local to reply to this thread.

This is local to ma also as I live in Cypress, California (Tiger Woods grew up 2 streets over) and the address given is, as others stated, a residential home. I will check it out in the coming days. This address in Garden Grove is about a 10 minute drive from me.

Good find, hope this works.

This is driving me crazy!

I have been looking at all the Gimbals and was about to buy one when I found this. It seems like the best one out there for the money, yet we cant find anything about it.

Cant wait for some videos and reviews!

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Aerial Freaks? I tried and still have not received anything back.

Interesting.

HeliDirect removed this product from its website. It was scheduled for availability tomorrow.

I wonder if they received it and it was no good.

Thats strange, coz i asked the guys about the weight. Brian answered that they will update the info with the manufacturer and update the description. Maybe thats happening. Its today info.

Just talked to someone via chat and they said that the product was delayed and they don't have an ETA on arrival.

I hate to do it but im thinking of just ordering one and being the test bed for everyone. I mean AerialFreaks says they have 30 in stock, so you would think that it would ship fairly quick in the states, Given i live in Oklahoma. But i have clients that are wanting smoother quality and i dont have the time to wait for RotorPixel. It seems to be well build with all CNC parts. My only concern with it is weight and the affect on flight times.

I thought of doing the same thing. However, I am reluctant to send my money since I have not even gotten a response to my email asking if I could pick it up to save shipping across town.

I was going to call them.. Untill i noticed there wasnt a number. In your case you even live closer, so you could get it even faster. I might hold off a could days and see what you come up with. I may just email them myself also and see if they can provide video weight and more specs for us curious fliers. That is if i get a response... :roll:

I talked with Helidirect.

I have been unable to get Freaks to email me back. Makes me very nervous ordering from them if they cant respond to emails.

Me neither. I also registered on their website and even confirmation email did not arrive. Maybe they have problem with the server.

Odesláno z mého A1-810 pomocí Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31