Advices on camera gimbal??

Reaction score
Hi all. Firstly sorry if i create a new thread. Couldnt find a thread similiar like mine. Anyway! I crashed my bird from a 3 storey high apartment. Camera snapped from gimbal. Gimbal bent. The ribbon snapped as well. Do i purchase a new unit itself or just parts. Is the snapped camera still usable? Any advices for me please? TIA!

Attachments

• 20160705_001336.jpg
    20160705_001336.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 237
It would most likely be cheaper to purchase the parts. From your photo, I can see you need a new gimbal ribbon cable. You can pick up a new one here on Amazon.

The two sections of the gimbal are held together by magnets. You should be able to press them back together.

It would most likely be cheaper to purchase the parts. From your photo, I can see you need a new gimbal ribbon cable. You can pick up a new one here on Amazon.

The two sections of the gimbal are held together by magnets. You should be able to press them back together.

Omgggggg so glad to hear that wouldnt want my money to flyyyy. Any idea how long would it take to ship to singapore?

Since you're outside of the US, I'd recommend you get one from DJI or from eBay instead. The Amazon listing about does not ship worldwide. See the listings for the shipping time.

Reactions: mengdrone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31