Advice on itelite booster on a p3s

Reaction score
Hello I put on a argtek mod on my p3s not really happy .. I've seen itelithe booster reviews better by a long shot it this true or should I just buy a phantom pro..

I have just installed mine but not tested it properly yet. Will let you know.
99% of responses about the dbs are positive and there are some guys in good conditions getting more than 2 miles no problem.

Argtek seems to have more bad reviews. Potentially lots of fake argteks around.

Yes please post your ITELITE results. I've had one for a couple weeks now but haven't had the chance to install it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Attachments

• IMG_4658.JPG
    IMG_4658.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 333
Take your time with the installation. I paused the instructional video many times during the installation.

Already installed :) just waiting for a day off from work with good weather

I have a DBS on mine. Works well. Just remember that it's pretty directional. If you turn the controller 90° to one side to ask your wife to hand you another slice of pizza, it'll disconnect.

Reactions: AllDubyas
I have a DBS on mine. Works well. Just remember that it's pretty directional. If you turn the controller 90° to one side to ask your wife to hand you another slice of pizza, it'll disconnect.

Good tip! Any other tips for this antenna?

0c415a273a54dcb65d3f34a0cc457552.jpg

Just installed mines today. Hoping to go out an fly tomorrow but we are expecting some gusty winds. I hope the weather report is wrong. Lol

Reactions: Dazzauk
0c415a273a54dcb65d3f34a0cc457552.jpg

Just installed mines today. Hoping to go out an fly tomorrow but we are expecting some gusty winds. I hope the weather report is wrong. Lol

Installed mine Thursday last week. Only been able to test it in back garden ( not really a test) weather had been rubbish. Can't wait to really test it.

I notice you have carbon props. Any good??

Reactions: dglansley
Installed mine Thursday last week. Only been able to test it in back garden ( not really a test) weather had been rubbish. Can't wait to really test it.

I notice you have carbon props. Any good??

I haven't noticed the difference with the carbon props. Seems the same to me. Just stick with the DJI brand ones.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Good tip! Any other tips for this antenna?

Yes. Do NOT turn on the controller if the antenna's not attached. If you DO, it'll fry the controller innards. Any time I disconnect the antenna, I always tape the power button so I don't accidentally turn it on.

Remember with any antenna mod that the location your flying will have the greatest affect on the distance you can achieve. I have the argtek and if I fly in an area with no obstructions can go 2 miles but in an area with trees and such blocking I can't get anywhere near that.all of these antenna mods will only give you the best results in unpopulated areas as obstacles will interfere with any antenna

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj