Advice on Drone

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just after some advice on which drone to purchase primarily for photos and videos?

Cheers
Gibbsy

My suggestions: Figure out exactly what you want to do with it, now and in the future. How much money you want too/can spend on one and what you expect from the drone as far as bells and whistles, such as obstacle avoidance and such.

Then do a lot of research, read and watch reviews of the ones your thinking about and find out which one fits or comes closest to fitting all the criteria that you want/expect.

Then try to talk to someone that has the one your thinking about and get their thoughts on it.

Main interest is a hobby that could make some coin and lead to a commercial venture in the future.

I want to be able to take pictures and videos, along my coastline, cliffs and out amongst surfers, SUPs and Kites. Do some property 360s and stills and have some fun flying.

Saying that, would you have a few links to the best Drone reviews, YouTube feeds etc?

Cheers for help Mate.

Gibbsy.

Hi all, I am brand new here & didn't really know where to post this question;

Is the Phantom 4 a great drone as a multi-purpose business drone - taking real estate/landscape/construction photos?

Or is there a better version I should buy?

I want to be able to take pictures and videos, along my coastline, cliffs and out amongst surfers, SUPs and Kites. Do some property 360s and stills and have some fun flying.
Anything from the Phantom 3 Advanced and up would be a good choice. If you want to shoot 4K video, then you'll need at least a Phantom 3 Professional. You can compare all available Phantom models here.

would you have a few links to the best Drone reviews, YouTube feeds etc?
There are lots of great reviews on YouTube. Go to YouTube and search for things like "Phantom 3 Advanced review" or "Phantom 3 vs Phantom 4".

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj