Advice on crash

Reaction score
Does anyone know what or why my drone p3a just dropped out of the sky ? Was only at 60 ft filming then it just cut out. Now it's smashed the gimble and body work. The lens has cracked. Has the update coursed this ? Everything on my app was showing normal and Evan video footage just cuts out this can't be right. Any advice ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please upload your flight log here and then post a link back here.

Unless you've already crossed it off as a possibility it sounds like CSC like lambo says... Except I'm not too sure video instantly cuts out too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Think when csc is enabled it doesn't cut footage but when it did crashed the. Bird I'm sure powered off without stopping video. Check the cached videos u might be able to have a little extra few seconds of footage versus the footage on the sd

Well after looking at all the data, it showed I had not touched the stick control, the flight log showed a total in flight shut down, after a long call to Germany I got told that a batch of battery's had some fault that can course this to happen, rather a worry I would say, but now waiting for Dji to look at my data and decide what they are going to do. I'm a bit worried as I've bought another one while I'm waiting for them, let's hope this doesn't happen again or it could have big issues for every owner, hopefully it won't take them long to replace or repair mine.. Being only five weeks old I don't see I should have to repair something when I did nothing wrong.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

At the moment my Mac is dead so can't upload the log files but Dji have looked at them through the cloud

To answer other questions, yes I'd done the update the day I got it, and yes the batt was fully charged, still had 72per cent, not sure what you mean by CSC. Sorry. Yes I have the full video till 2.12 sec were it shuts down instantly and fell out of the sky.

To answer other questions, yes I'd done the update the day I got it, and yes the batt was fully charged, still had 72per cent, not sure what you mean by CSC. Sorry. Yes I have the full video till 2.12 sec were it shuts down instantly and fell out of the sky.

CSC Combination Stick Command; moving the sticks to certain positions designed to start/stop the motors. If the wrong CSC is performed in flight, it WILL drop out of the sky.

Combination Stick Command - DJI Wiki

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.