Advice on a Tablet

Reaction score
Need some advice on a tablet, i was thinking of purchasing one of these - Lenovo 16GB TAB 2 A10 10.1" Wi-Fi Tablet - wondering if anyone has used one and their experience with it, it has a 1.7ghz processor and 2gigs of ram. Will i be able to use it with my p3a with no lag? I checked the list of compatible tablets but its not on there, but my lg v10 phone isn't on there either and it runs smoothly no lag no problems. just need a bigger screen, Thanks for any help and advice!

Will likely work fine. I have an Nexus 7 tablet and its okay, it works. I have also used an iPad and the experience was better. Seems DJI favors Apple over Android but maybe its just me. Apple stuff appears to be a better experience. I only use my tablet with my P3P so not going to drop money on an iPad just for that reason.

Thanks for the reply, i bought the nexus7 2012 edition and its unusable, should have checked here 1st, lesson learned.

Yeah I have the Flo version (2013) it works but its not great, pixelates, losing signal enough to annoy me. Although I tried my Samsung S8+ and it works good. If you want an enjoyable experience I would say some sort of Apple product but thats just my opinion.

The tablet issue seems to be a big problem for some and not others. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S that somewhere in these forums works fine. For me, I cannot get the screen bright enough, and it lags terribly. It's too big; 10.5 " for the holder, so I use rubber bands...which won't let me use a shade.
So I'm back to my S5 phone.

IF I had the extra money right now, I would get an iPad Mini 4. I use my iPad Air 2 but it is a bit heavy and unbalanced on the TX. I "need" screen real estate (old and not so great vision without glasses) but I think I could get by with a Mini. Son-in-law has a first gen iPad mini that I am going to try to see if it is really large enough for me even though I know it it does not have enough processing power to do well. Will just try it for a short test run and see.

Thanks for the replys, i bought the lenovo tablet taking a chance hopefully it pays off, cant see spending the money on apple products a bit overpriced but thats just my opinion, I'll get back to this post when I've tried it out let you guys know how it works out, hopefully this weekend weather permitting

Let us know how it works. I'm really liking my Nvidia Shield+P3P combo but I'm always looking for improvements.

I have the tab S2 10 inch and really wish I had a little smaller screen. I think an 8 inch would be more my liking.

UPDATE: so far the lenovo tab2 a10-70 is working great, no video lag, I've run 4 batteries with it on the p3a, what a difference flying with a 10" screen, definitely going to get the extender for the holder on the remote its a tight fit. It does fit but just barley.

Do a search for this in eBay : 5.5"-10.1" iPad Tablet Mount Bracket Holder For DJI Phantom 3 4 FPV RC Monitor.
The holder part is a direct fit for the Inspire type bracket.

5.5"-10.1" iPad Tablet Mount Bracket Holder For DJI Phantom 3 4 FPV RC Monitor

Attachments

• Picture0004.png
    Picture0004.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 243

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member