Advice needed please

Reaction score
Hello , I am new to Forum and in need of help
I have a phantom 2 vision + v3 camera works but no Fpv due to crash
I also have phantom 2 vision with no gimbal control on controller and its sucks using app to move camera
What do I need to do to make 1 drone work with gimbal controller
Switch cameras or switch controllers

I'd try switching controllers first. I am unfamiliar with that model, but switching controllers seems easier/safer. If you like that, then look into switching camera if that seems desirable.

Hello Mattro,
As stated above, you can use dial wheel controller on the vision non plus model. BUT

you must do a few things first!
There is also another option, for a 7th channel mod, to your original vision ( non dial wheel controller ) using a small lever ( sold on eBay ) , but must be enabled to work. ( look up 7th channel mod, on YouTube, lever kits are only a couple bucks. )

Ok
Let's bind your dial wheel to your vision.

First
You must hook controller to ( RC ASSISTANT ) pc software, to do a FULL CALIBRATION, ( BOTH sticks, BOTH toggles, and Dial wheel )
This will calibrate Tx ( controller ) back to factory specs.

Next,
Turn on ONLY BIRD, PRESS red button on belly of bird, turn on Tx, should link automatically.

Ok ( now Tx is calibrated )
We need to hook p2v to ( PC ASSISTANT ) pc software, then under BASIC tab, then RC tab, make sure you click ( UPGRADE CONTROLLER ) this will enable dial wheel, then do a full calibration here as well, BOTH sticks, S1 toggle ( phantom mode ), or BOTH toggles ( naza mode ), and finally Dial wheel.
( this will calibrate Tx to phantom vision.

Now dial wheel should work with camera pitch on p2v non plus craft.

Hope this helps.
May I ask what is damaged on your plus craft?

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Thanks so much
Will try this soon
The crash bent the gimbal arms and Fpv never worked again also flying non gps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got cha,
Sounds like cracked GPS patch antenna, and most likely a torn ribbon cable on gimbal. Should be easy to fix.

J Dot

Also is the upgrade in motors that significant between Vision and vision plus v3

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Depends on which version you have, but the 2312's are more powerful, and energy efficient! But The 2212's are good as well. I've never had a problem with them.

Hope this helps.
J Dot
:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic