advice needed on camera related question

Reaction score
I am using a asus memo pad 7 for my monitor on my p2v and when I snap a picture my screen goes black for several seconds. It takes pics instantly when using the tablet alone. I thought it might be my sd card so I bought a new 16 gig ultra class 10 and it didnt help at all. Is this a setting issue maybe. Any advice would be great. Also wondering about the image transmission quality while using fpv.

nick231 said:
I am using a asus memo pad 7 for my monitor on my p2v and when I snap a picture my screen goes black for several seconds. It takes pics instantly when using the tablet alone. I thought it might be my sd card so I bought a new 16 gig ultra class 10 and it didnt help at all. Is this a setting issue maybe. Any advice would be great. Also wondering about the image transmission quality while using fpv.

Yea that's normal. Looks like a 4 second shutter !

What about the image quality on FPV? You can bump the setting up to 640 but that's as good as it gets. There are downsides to this of course.

nick231 said:
Thanks for your reply rrmccabe...I guess patience is in order here.

Not just you. Nobody likes it.

My buddy has a p2v+ and uses an iphone or an ipad...he has both...and his has very little delay. Maybe I can find a good deal on a vision+???

I have a vision plus. Sloooooow. Maybe apple is faster?

Do you have DNG format selected? If you're not going to use RAW format and are just shooting JPGs, disable DNG and your shutter will be a lot quicker... (I'm not sure if the setting on the app specifies RAW or DNG... I'm at work and don't have access)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Do you have DNG format selected? If you're not going to use RAW format and are just shooting JPGs, disable DNG and your shutter will be a lot quicker... (I'm not sure if the setting on the app specifies RAW or DNG... I'm at work and don't have access)

-slinger
Thank you for the tip gunslinger....I will try this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1