Hello all, Wondering if this is the best decision regarding my 2nd newly purchased P3A. I bought my first one directly from DJI. It is W322B with the new motors, body and controller. I bought another off Amazon for $551 brand new – open box. The only thing wrong was the box was pretty well damaged. It is the old body with old motors, props were unwrapped and 0 charges on the battery. I am aware of some of the updates that 1.6 firmware provides so I elected to go to 1.6 on the Amazon purchased P3A as I fly in cold weather, don’t care if it doesn’t accelerate as fast and just thought these improvements would be helpful in stopping any cracks from occurring. I have already flown the Amazon P3A a number of times after going to 1.6 and calibrating compass and IMU and it flies great, takes great pics and videos. I guess the major question is if you were me would you go ahead and pop the lid and reinforce the motor areas with Plast-Aid or just leave as is. I’m torn between the two. The reason I would consider it is that it sounds like it would pretty much alleviate any chance of getting cracks in the future. On the downside, I’m sure it would void my warranty so if something did come up then I would most likely be out of luck. And being I do have 2 P3As it wouldn’t be a terrible thing if I had to ship one off for a month or whatever. But flying it with a good possibility it could develop cracks isn’t real comfortable either. Any thoughts – one way or another? Thanks for the advice.