advice Android Device (buying used)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is that purchase can be a good Android Device for the price ?

I'm already comfortable with Android way and don't want to spend 400$ for Nvidia Shield.

Any other help with appreciate.

I love the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.0 probably my favorite tab yet (I've owned a lot). I upgraded to the Tab S2 9.7 I really like it too but it may just be too big. I'll probably be selling my TAB S 8.0 soon. The resolution and processing power on these are amazing.
20160410_211609_zpsdjwfjoay.jpg

Galaxy Tab S 8" 32gb at bestbuy.ca are 400$(cnd), not so bad.
Maybe will be better to buy new and have a warranty on my device.

Still thinking about all of that.
My friend just bought yesterday a Ipad Mini 4 (64gb) 934$cnd for tablet and case
I don't want to spend 1000$ just to run my bird. I now use my smartphone (Galaxy Note 3).

Everything work great when i fly. The only major problem i got 2 days ago was the crash of DJI Go when i try to preview some pics from the "play mode" :-(

Galaxy Tab S 8" 32gb at bestbuy.ca are 400$(cnd), not so bad.
Maybe will be better to buy new and have a warranty on my device.

Still thinking about all of that.
My friend just bought yesterday a Ipad Mini 4 (64gb) 934$cnd for tablet and case
I don't want to spend 1000$ just to run my bird. I now use my smartphone (Galaxy Note 3).

Everything work great when i fly. The only major problem i got 2 days ago was the crash of DJI Go when i try to preview some pics from the "play mode" :-(

Note 3 is a good device. If I were you, I'd just use that and not preview while flying. ;)

Mike

Nothing wrong with the Nexus 7 2013. My advice to you and to give to the seller is... They need to follow the guide below for resale. If they don't, it's as good as a paperweight. A simple factory reset is not good enough as some people may think.

How to Prepare a Nexus for Resale.pdf

Good luck!
Marc

For me, that's exactly what i do for now. I will probably put $$$ elswhere on my drone.
Now, i'm not sure where: props, wrapper, signal booster.

I'm also lurking tablet for my friend that don't want to use it's phone to fly anymore.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl