Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advantages Of The Vision +

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by funtimegrandpa, Apr 26, 2014.

1. funtimegrandpa

I am in the market to buy a new multi-rotor I have two phantom 1's one just for FPV and the other a combination of FPV through a Gimbal mounted Gopro Hero 3+ Black I want more flight time and noticed the new Vision + so my question is what are the advantages over buying a phantom 2 with either the 2 or 3 axis and using my Gopro and what is the advantages over the first Vision.

I don't mind spending the extra money if there is a value other than it being newer. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Also even though this is a Phantom site, if I was going to spend the $1300 on the vision + is there yet something better for this amount?

Again Thanks

2. thedjiguy

3. funtimegrandpa

He did not talk about the navigation that I thought was going to be in the vision+ I thought they improved the GPS, Speed, and added the Ground Station? That is where I am mixed up. I don't want to get this and find I have to add many things to it. Also will it work on the Asus windows 8.1 tablets? maybe I should wait a bit for others to reply?