Advanced vs Professional

I was also leaning towards the P3A but now the price is so close I may end up with the P3P. I know I wanted to start off with one extra battery so the sale for the P3P is $1079 with an extra battery. The P3A is not bundling an extra battery but is on sale for $799. The P3A will cost me $948 with extra battery. This makes a difference of only $131 to go with the P3P. Most likely will back the camera back to 1080p to save on file space.

$131 you can buy yet another new battery for the P3A. I'd go with the P3A it's a much better value and you will want more than 2 batteries.

I was able to get a p3a for $600. Is going with the p3p that much better? I dont plan on using fpv and I don't own a 4k... yet. I have the p3s and it's ok. I just wanted lightbridge and the updated remote. I used a Nexus 7 so will the 2mb vs the 10mb link rate make a diffrence? Will an iPhone 6s Plus be better? I only plan on using mobile devices for the display (phone or tablets). Just debating if I should upgrade to p3p. o_O

Depends on what you plan on doing with it. Pro has the best video, pro delivers the best video for FPV flying. If you aren't a pixel peeper..and don't plan on using FPV. Then go advanced. Those are the two major differences.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Depends on what you plan on doing with it. Pro has the best video, pro delivers the best video for FPV flying. If you aren't a pixel peeper..and don't plan on using FPV. Then go advanced. Those are the two major differences.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Shooting in 4k would be cool. However it'll just take space on my computer since I won't be able to play it properly. The goggles looks neat. But something I wouldn't wear. I'm just using this for hobby use. Nothing major. I'll probalby just stick with the p3a and wont till p5 to upgrade to 4k. Assuming that it'll have 4k.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic