Advanced vs Professional

Oooh is he not somebody who works for DJI, i thought i sore him in some other video. mind you i have watched a lot this past few days. As much as i would like this to be true i really cant see dji giving that back pack away for just the extra money the pro is, you all ready get the 100w charger. It has never stated it in the "what's in the box" tab on dji's website.

Oooh is he not somebody who works for DJI, i thought i sore him in some other video. mind you i have watched a lot this past few days. As much as i would like this to be true i really cant see dji giving that back pack away for just the extra money the pro is, you all ready get the 100w charger. It has never stated it in the "what's in the box" tab on dji's website.
Added a wink as it seems there is no backpack included.

Oh no sorry i wasn't having a go. I genuinely thought i watched that guy speaking for dji this week that's all. While i know in my heart there will be no case delivered, i had a little boom of hope when i saw him say that on the video you posted. On another note tho i wish they would release the price of them.

I think I'd rather have an advance then the professional. 259 dollars extra for 4K camera that I'll probably never used because the files are so big they will eat up a 64 gb memory card. The one thing I will miss is the 100 watt charger I guess I will buy an extra battery with the money I save.

Something to consider is that the Pro has an indoors flight mode. I was told by a very knowledgeable DJI dealer that the advanced does not have indoor flight mode capability.

Are you sure no indoor flight capability that is something they should list in the product comparison because I think a lot of people would pass on the advanced if they knew they couldn't fly indoors.

Yeah thats what I thought thanks for clearing that up.

Check with the folks at intelligentUAS, they were at Vegas and I'm pretty sure they know what they are talking about. I would assume that the CAMERA is part of the indoor flight system.

I seem to be the only person on here that has opted for the professional. It was a very close call but I wanted the 4k version as I will be upgrading my TV to 4k soon and would love to watch back in 4k. I also live in the north of Scotland and already have a good idea of the locations I am going capture on video. I ordered my P3P the night of the launch so hoping I caught the first wave to be shipped out!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl