Advanced imu stuck

Reaction score
I just did an advanced imu calibration and it took a long time.
Finally it was done checked and said it was fine.
Powered cycled it and now it says imu abnormal and I need a advanced imu calibration again.
So I did it again and I'm still waiting for it to finish.
It's been a 45 min now.
All the values look fine. But it's stuck on. 4 bars in the progress screen. I can see the values moving a little.
I've done these numerous time with different phantoms and. 450s and never waited this long.

Mine did the same thing and for the life of me I couldn't get it to finish. Ended up turning off everything. Went to dinner. Came home drunk. Tried again and it worked perfectly. No idea to the rhyme or reason behind it. But all is well.

Camicus said:
Mine did the same thing and for the life of me I couldn't get it to finish. Ended up turning off everything. Went to dinner. Came home drunk. Tried again and it worked perfectly. No idea to the rhyme or reason behind it. But all is well.

So Mori55, have something to eat, lot's to drink and all will be fine :D

Sorry, no offence but sounded so good.

Working now. When out got a bunch of beers , came home and now it's all good. My other nazas were never this finicky.

Camicus said:

Mori55 said:
Working now. When out got a bunch of beers , came home and now it's all good. My other nazas were never this finicky.

Looks a lot like you need to be pissed to do a calibration. I'm usually fairly uncalibrated when I'm drunk.

Mori55 said:

Lol! It worked for you too! They should have a warning when you click the Advanced IMU Cal button that states, "Please be quite inebriated if you would like to see this to completion".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic