Advance IMU calibration P4P

Reaction score
Hey!

I got my new P4p and i tried to made a IMU calibration via Assistant 2 but the process doest goes further than 90% , and stay there forever.

I tried installing assistant again, restarting my mac, restarting P4p , starting first Assistant , conecting the RC, refreshing the P4p FW and making a new IMU from the RC (that works fine).

Hope some one can help me with this. Thanks!

PD: I tried this IMU after I realised that the bird doesn't hover steady when i tried to keep it there on my last flight at 3mt of Altitude (at night)

Did you miss any steps? Here's how it should be done:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried this IMU after I realised that the bird doesn't hover steady when i tried to keep it there on my last flight at 3mt of Altitude (at night)
It's never going to hover in place as steady as it does during the day.

Did you miss any steps? Here's how it should be done:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's never going to hover in place as steady as it does during the day.
Hey Thanks for your quick answer. Yeah i made the IMU from the DJI go app like 3 times but i cant do it the advanced from the assistent.
Is good to know that the hovering is worst at night i thought only GPS gave you the steadiness.

If you completed it from the DJI GO app, then there's no need to re-do it in the DJI Assistant 2 app.

When lighting conditions are ideal, the Phantom uses it's downward sensors to stabilize itself while hovering close to the ground.

If you completed it from the DJI GO app, then there's no need to re-do it in the DJI Assistant 2 app.

When lighting conditions are ideal, the Phantom uses it's downward sensors to stabilize itself while hovering close to the ground.
ok. So dont need to get worry then. Thanks a lot!..

Are this parameter's are good in Youre opinion????
IMG_20170504_221638.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31