Advance camara spec

Reaction score
I was thinking of upgrading my p3 standard to an advanced version and noticed jessops photography are selling one for £550 but the spec says it has a 1080p camera but the dji spec says it 2.7k like my standard, I want to upgrade my drone but not down grade the camera, any thoughts are there 2 versions of the p3A

I was thinking of upgrading my p3 standard to an advanced version and noticed jessops photography are selling one for £550 but the spec says it has a 1080p camera but the dji spec says it 2.7k like my standard, I want to upgrade my drone but not down grade the camera, any thoughts are there 2 versions of the p3A
There are not two 3A versions and yes, it has a 2.7k camera. The biggest advantage over the Standard are the VPS and much greater range via Lightbridge. The camera systems seem to be identical, so you'd need to go to the Pro to go to 4K if that's your bag.

Last edited:
No its the range and the quality, with the standard when you turn in mid air the video takes time to refresh on screen so you end up over yawing and ruins the shot

Jessops are using the original specs in their ad.
When the Advanced first came out, it could only shoot up to 1080p video but a firmware update a long while ago made all P3 Advanced cameras capable of 2.7K.

Reactions: steve matthews 48

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub