Ads in DJI Go

Reaction score
Any way to stop them from showing up every time I start the app (ad for Osmo). I always hit skip but it's annoying.

Nope.

Main reason I switched to Litchi.

Let me just add that if DJI is listening, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. We pay a lot of money for this and I'm given an application full of ads which are obtrusive and unwanted.

I could understand if this was a third party app but even those usually have small, unobtrusive ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverStone641
As mentioned, skip does not work. I've also replaced the image in that splash screen but even without a connection, the old image comes right back.

I imagine their thinking is that it's a free app, so we should swallow their advertising. I find myself only using Go to make adjustments, as Litchi is so overwhelmingly superior.

I imagine their thinking is that it's a free app, so we should swallow their advertising. I find myself only using Go to make adjustments, as Litchi is so overwhelmingly superior.

Sorry, the app isn't free. It was included in the price of your bird.

Main reason I switched to Litchi.
Let me just add that if DJI is listening, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. We pay a lot of money for this and I'm given an application full of ads which are obtrusive and unwanted.
I could understand if this was a third party app but even those usually have small, unobtrusive ads.

Is Litchi $20.00 ?

Is Litchi $20.00 ?
I purchased it for $13. At the time, DJI Go didn't have Follow Me and Litchi's takes altitude in account so it's less prone to run into a mountain. But I don't use all the features so I'm no fanboi.

Ok, it's not the price...I just wanted to make sure I wasn't looking at a clone program or something bogus. I might buy it.

Ok, it's not the price...I just wanted to make sure I wasn't looking at a clone program or something bogus. I might buy it.

I like it, too, because it auto-uploads the flight information to healthydrones.com so I can immediately see all the technical information of my flight without having to other steps.

I personally think it's annoying because half the time I miss the skip button and end up clicking the stupid ad.

Maybe they will create a paid version where you don't have to look at "one" four-second ad. How much would you pay for it?

Maybe they will create a paid version where you don't have to look at "one" four-second ad. How much would you pay for it?

That's a silly question and I think you're simply being contrary to garnish attention.

Sounds like a good candidate for a jailbreak tweak to remove it. :D

It's silly because I already told you the answer to your question above: $13 is what I paid to get rid of the ads by going with Litchi. Your sarcasm was entirely unnecessary and makes you look silly to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers