Ads and other things

Reaction score
Hey, am I the only one seeing ads in this PP app now?
More importantly, I have been thoroughly unable to use this app when not on WiFi, no matter where I am. No WiFi, no worky. (msg I get when opening app: unable to open, contact forum administrator)
Can anyone be of assistance? I use Samsung note 5...of note, can't go through tapatalk to use forum either...on cellular that is.

I used 3 different ATT cell phones on different accounts. I thought I was going crazy.

DJI has been putting add's for a while now... Like the $1000.00+ wasn't enough. Go Litchi= No adds

And why/how does the Go app continue to launch itself after I force quit?

Thx folks, however, I am talking about this app we are currently conversing on. Here and now. As in, I am typing and there's an ad staring at me about drone registration.

Also, the minute I walk out of my home, I will not be able to open this app because I am no longer on WiFi.

Again, app not accessible through tapatalk either when not on WiFi, so it sounds like a server issue.

Please help.

Thx folks, however, I am talking about this app we are currently conversing on. Here and now. As in, I am typing and there's an ad staring at me about drone registration.

Also, the minute I walk out of my home, I will not be able to open this app because I am no longer on WiFi.

Again, app not accessible through tapatalk either when not on WiFi, so it sounds like a server issue.

Please help.
Tapatalk works fine for me, wifi or LTE. Try going to the actual website instead of the PP app...

Please help.
Check your settings on your phone I know on my iPhone I can turn off/on apps to be used with wifi only .

Thx bb, website won't open for me. Really odd. I'd call Sprint or Samsung, but...i feel I won't get the sage advice I might find here
What's the error Chrome spits back when you try to get to the website?

Reactions: aka1ceman
Screenshot.png
Nothing loads when trying to open www.phantompilots.com using chrome or standard browser, just a blank screen. Here is a pic of the error message I have been getting for over a month when not on wifi.

That tapatalk error is as soon as you launch it? Can you get to any other sites in the browser? hint: Go to a site you never visit so you're not tricked into looking at the cached version.

thx bb...i went to separate site i have never been to...and im never going back to ;-)
its so strange. i can open other forums in tapatalk no problem.
i can go to any websites BUT PPs....
no idea whats going on. i cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled...nada.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20