Adobe Suite Black Friday

Adobe Creative Cloud

Not bad...20% off across the board...I had been using a "free" torrent version but I may bite at this one...39/month for all the apps
it's actually less than that if you are a student or teacher. Have a kid in college? High School with an email?.. It's like $25 a month.

Free torrent version is actually called "stealing". Go ahead, pay for someone's hard work creating it for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Oh, nice diversion to justify theft. What if law enforcement worked on that principle? Yeah, theft is theft, and the "do not judge" defense affects me none whatsoever.

Is Snerd one of the Drone police as well? I forget. Seems pretty uptight.

Anyways... online adobe? what a scam, WHATEVER the price is. CS6 is just fine.

Reactions: Tino_A and Tricky
Is Snerd one of the Drone police as well? I forget. Seems pretty uptight.

Anyways... online adobe? what a scam, WHATEVER the price is. CS6 is just fine.
Are you also defending software piracy? Seems everyone with a computer seems to think they're entitled to everything for free. Why would someone pointing out "theft" get some folks so riled up? No need to answer, that was a rhetorical question.

Are you also defending software piracy? Seems everyone with a computer seems to think they're entitled to everything for free. Why would someone pointing out "theft" get some folks so riled up? No need to answer, that was a rhetorical question.

No.. I hate "the cloud" ... whenever someone says the word I want to barf. To have to be connected to the internet to work on a project is absurd. Office "365"... adobe "cloud"... etc.... Let's, as developers, move a button or two around, call it a new product, then make them pay us monthly to use it.... For some... I wouldn't call it piracy.. I'd call it hedging against them keeping all your stuff on their servers. When they fail to innovate, and only change the UI... it's definitely hedging against them.

Well, I guess you can call it whatever you need to call it to sleep better at night. It's kind of like the 'ole boy that asked his friend about the character of an acquaintance of theirs. The friend replied that he was "basically" honest. LOL! What that means is, he won't steal from you................... unless he "has" to!!

Well, I guess you can call it whatever you need to call it to sleep better at night. It's kind of like the 'ole boy that asked his friend about the character of an acquaintance of theirs. The friend replied that he was "basically" honest. LOL! What that means is, he won't steal from you................... unless he "has" to!!

I've bought Led Zeppelin's #4 on each and every medium.... should I buy it on the next?

If they produce something good, I buy it. Speeding and not getting caught costs the taxpayers money somehow.

The non-clouds versions are cheaper if you keep em over a year... Else gimp + darktable + blender, it's free, it doesn't spy on you, it won't change features the next day, it won't dictate what you can do with your stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub