ADMINS DONT LET NEW FLYERS READ THIS, ITS PRIVATE!

Reaction score
Hey Admins, how are you ;)

Listen can any of you read back on some of the latest posts and make a sticky for new flyers, because I'm normally a smart arse when it comes to responding to stupid questions but my heart really is going out to new pv2+ flyers. They need to be warned on the basics. I'm not going to repeat what ive been typing to new flyers for the last hour or so but is there any chance you can take some of my best bits and help these guys out. Colin guinn vids, no such thing as flyaways.... etc.....
Its about time a sticky was made on this sub forum.

Thanks,

Mal :)

Re: ADMINS ADMINS ADMINS

Dead right, I've only been here a short while but come visit about 10 times a day, it's amazing just how many new posts happen and how quickly they fall off the bottom of the "new posts".

Perhaps a few stickies ie:

New to your Phantom, read this

Had a flyaway, read this

Look at my cool video, look here

etc

That would cover us new guys and save a lot of everyday old forum user angst.

But I bet this has all been said before, there's never anything new on the net.

Wow I really agree with that great Idea that Mal had, I think he was the original poster, I'll bump this post up to the top for the cause ;)

Guaranteed they will skip right over the sticky. Good idea though.

Ah feck saying sticky, just keep saying FLYAWAY, or maybe I should rename this thread from ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN to DONT READ THIS, ITS PRIVATE

Re: NEW FLYERS DONT READ THIS, ITS PRIVATE!

How do I plug my battery in?? What's the best case for it ? Can I use a tablet ? Where do I get carbon props , how do I calibrate my compass , do I take those plastic thingies out of those rubber thingies under my copter ?
And my favorite post , a classic. " first time flying today , hit a tall tree , then hit my garage and smashed into my driveway and that POS gimbal BROKE!! Can't believe how fragile these are , they should be able to take a bunch of crashes ! "
Any wonder why you get flame crazy ! ;)

Haha US? Flame crazy???? Never!!!!

Ah really lads, this has to stop. I reckon if colin the man was still with dji he'd have proper videos out for the pv2+ and I bet in one of those videos he'd be saying, "hey new guys, the pv2+ is 99% a pv2, go check out my videos"

Listen I'm on a crusade to eradicate the word flyaway from this site, haha and im a stubborn drunken irish man, so if its flaming, sarcasm, ridiculing or **** right shaming, I'll do, im on a mission MWAHAHAHAHA

Colin was so much better then this new guy they have, I think his name is Cheng?
I guess you only get what you pay for.

What's new?
My Avatar, and my signature.

Yeah I'll bump this. I atleast feel like my questions are a bit more technical [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic