Adjusting yaw for smoother turning

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just wondering if I can change the yaw to a smoother function for turning. For slow 360 degree shots the turn is to fast and jerky. I run a futaba T8FG super and i'm pretty sure I can set that to adjust yaw in the field. Do you change naza or TX. All answers welcome.

Cheers

I am not an expert on your transmitter, but my experience is the same as yours, i.e. a jerky rotation if I try to do a slow pan around. I had a Walkera DV10 transmitter installed and I mistakenly thought it was that causing the problem. I went back to the stock transmitter but there was no improvement. I am getting better results by flying in Atti mode, and flying a small circle rather than trying to spin on the spot. I have noticed other phantom owners are getting their phantoms to rotate as if they had a nail stuck in the middle, with no sideways deviation at all- mine has never done that, maybe I got a less than perfect one? I believe that you can assign a gain setting to one of your analog control knobs, then adjust the gain in the field until it is good, then back home transfer the new setting to the gain in question to make it permanent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31