Adjusting tilt control wheel on P V2+

Can the tilt control wheel on P V2+ be slowed down to make tilt downs and ups smoother? I didn't fi

• tilt control wheel on P V2+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tilt control wheel on P V2+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can the tilt control wheel on P V2+ be slowed down to make tilt downs and ups smoother? I didn't find any adjustment in the camera or on the controller.

No. The harder you turn the wheel, the faster it'll tilt.

I understand that, but the throw is too much. Is there an adjustment to make the throw less or slower?

No. The throw is controlled by your finger. Ease off it a bit ;)

Reactions: BlackHawk388
Although altering your movement on the wheel obviously slows it as mentioned, yes there is a way of doing so. It involves 2 preset 10k resistors and a DPDT toggle switch.

Last edited:
I'd rather have the YAW slowed for smoother video rather than the camera myself. But I know what you mean. Turning the quad or the camera we want slow smooth action.

Have a problem with mine. Up it goes nice and smooth, but touch it downwards and it's instantly fully down. Anyone else have this?

Have a problem with mine. Up it goes nice and smooth, but touch it downwards and it's instantly fully down. Anyone else have this?

Nope. Mine is smooth as butter in either direction. Less movement equals less movement on the gimbal and camera.

Just take the spring out the gimbal tilt wheel. You can also set the controller to the normal version or upgraded version based on the behavior you prefer.

I did this today and it's great.

Reactions: Ross

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4