Adjusting rotation (yaw) speed and sensitivity?

Reaction score
Hi
Ive noticed, with my new gimbal on, that the most jolty movement now is rotation.
From the start I have realised that the rotation lever is very sensitive. You move it a tiny tiny bit and the rotation starts. Moving it thereafter only increases the speed a small amount.
This makes smooth rotation tricky.
Is there a way to adjust the calibration so that the full range of the lever is is more useful and tiny rotation speeds are easily achievable?
thanks

Unfortunately... no.

Phantom 2 and Phantom 1 owners can do so by upgrading to fancier transmitters that have the ability to lessen stick movement, but those only run at 2.4ghz. - which won't work with the Vision because the vision uses a 5.8ghz Tx/Rx.

Imagine it's somewhere on DJI's to-do list, until Futaba or others come out with 5.8ghz Tx/Rx. (which I imagine they might actually consider as well)

FlyingFox said:
Change your Yaw gain to 80% from 100%

http://www.bestquadcopter.com/22-quadco ... /#possible

About half way down mentions this, but more in relation to P2 with go pro.
This Yaw gain is under "Basic Gains", which are supposed to control the Phantom's reaction sensitivity to outside forces like wind. Lowering this gain should make self-corrections smoother and less sensitive. The "Attitude Gains" control the sensitivity of stick inputs, but it only has these for Pitch and Roll, not Yaw.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers