Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Adjusting Gimbal Tilt Limits with PT2 S/W...

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by petersachs, Jun 8, 2014.

1. petersachs

Odd occurrence that I'm wondering if anyone else noticed, or can shed some light on. I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on it.

If I launch the PT2 software without the P2V+ attached and powered up, there is a Gimbal Configuration screen on the Advanced tab.

But if the P2V+ is powered up, the Gimbal Configuration option is not there. Am I doing something wrong or is the Gimbal just not configurable on the P2V+? Odd because the rendition of the camera on the Gimbal Configuration screen looks like the P2V+ camera.

Thanks in advance.

- Peter

2. SilentAV8R

They seem to have removed that from the P2V+ for some reason. I like mine to be pointing straight forward at start up and then rotate full down. Now the default, which cannot be adjusted, is pointing down about halfway.

3. petersachs

Thanks. So you see the same thing I see. The option is there if the P2V+ is not powered on, and gone if powered on?

4. SilentAV8R

Have not looked for the Connected/unconnected. But when I connect my P2V it is there and gone with the P2V+.