Adjusting gimbal roll with right dial

Reaction score
After the few latest firmware updates, adjusting gimbal roll with the right dial + C1 doesn't seem to work. I get the green alignment cross, but the gimbal doesn't rotate as it should when I rotate the dial.

I have the regular P4P, and use an iPad Mini 2.

Have anyone else experience this or found a fix?

After the few latest firmware updates, adjusting gimbal roll with the right dial + C1 doesn't seem to work. I get the green alignment cross, but the gimbal doesn't rotate as it should when I rotate the dial.

I know its weird now. If you keep really rolling it hard and quick sometimes it takes. But it's diff for sure. But that said, I think the crooked horizon line is much better than it used to be.

For me, it worked as intended until the last few updates, I don't know which one that broke it. Yeah, if I keep on rolling, it sometimes make an adjustment. To reliably correct the horizon, I now have to go into the menus again. Absolutely hate it.

I also get a help message when trying to adjust it. "The right dial is locked, press it lightly to activate" or something like that. If I do that, it just selects one of the exposure parameters (as it should), but it doesn't affect my ability to adjust gimbal roll. I guess DJI has added this message to help out beginners, and accidentally broke the gimbal adjustment at the same time.

I didn't upgrade my p4p to the latest firmware, but I think it's only one firmware behind the newest. Holding the right trigger + scrolling the wheel/dial still works 100% of the time for me. The horizon issue usually happens whens when the flights are long distance for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan