Adjusting c.o.g when adding equipment

Reaction score
Hi All,

I seem to recall on my previous phantom 1, there was an option in the software to allow you to adjust centre of gravity once you'd added any new equipment, gimbal etc. On my phantom 2 I don't see such an option, so what procedure to people adhere to when adding new items, such as FPV, OSD etc. onto their phantom? I noticed mine handles a little strangely now since adding my FPV setup (seems to try to tilt backwards a bit), so how do you go about correcting this? I've done the advanced calibration etc. but made no different to the performance.

Thanks in advance

You mean to tell the Naza M where it is in relation to the new CoG once you've added gear? Good question. Right, it seems everyone including me is just adding gear and not even understanding that CoG shifts as result. Maybe the v2 Naza is more tolerant of not being at the exact CoG?

Yep exactly, on my phantom 1 I'm sure there was a setting where you could tell it where the new CoG was, but can't see such an option on my phantom 2, there must be an option surely?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj