Adding DJI vision to phantom

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here. I have a DJI phantom and have been flying it for around 3 months now. I am currently using a Gopro 3+ to shoot video. I have looked into getting setup with a gimbal and transmitter for my video, but I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to add the "vision" part of the phantom to an existing phantom, also adding the video/bluetooth recover on the controller and iPhone clip. This is probably a long shot and would be expensive but was just wondering if anybody has done anything like it. Thanks

Hello. In a word - no! Sorry, the main problem is that the P2V uses 5.8GHz for control and 2.4GHz for the wifi (not bluetooth btw) datalink/FPV. Your P1 uses 2.4GHz for control... At best you'll get massive interference, at worse a flyaway.

Add to that the camera is a two-way link so things like remote tilt, camera shutter controls, telemetry readout, etc all link in to the main board and the Vision's bespoke Naza. There's no element of the entire thing that is standalone as far as I'm aware.

Sorry to put a downer on it! :(

I appreciate the reply, Sounds like a bummer. I'll just stick with my go pro. thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj