Added Extra Strong Mount Support

Reaction score
I recently purchased from Stacy at www.aerialdroneaccessories.com his new industrial rotormount 2.0 and may I say fits perfectly and it is very sturdy which gives you a lot more confidence when holding your controller. I definitely would take a look at his website as he producing some really good accessories. I hope in the near future to purchase one of his collapsible sunshades.

What is the item you are referring to? Show us a picture of it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I love these vague posts with mystery material. Where's Kreskin?
Guessing, it has something to do with a Phantom?

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Lefty63
Skip to content
AERIALDRONEACCESSORIES.COM
SEARCH

Cart
Account

INDUSTRIALROTOR TRAY MOUNT - NO SLIP
  • SALE
  • $ 19.99
  • Regular price$ 24.99
QUANTITY

*PLEASE NOTE – ALL ITEMS AT AERIALDRONEACCESSORIES.COM ARE MANUFACTURED TO ORDER AND USUALLY SHIP BETWEEN 10 AND 15 BUSINESS DAYS.

IndustrialROTOR has brought you new ways to mount your tablet. Which one is right for you. The video below will help you figure this out.

All of us familiar with the wonderful DJI products are also familiar with the slipping transmitter tray. Add to this the need for a great sunshade and the stock mount is unable to support the weight.

At AerialDroneAccessories.com and industrialROTOR we are developing professional products to enhance your flying experience.

Our new IndustrialROTOR tray mount builds off of our professional Master Series line of sunshades and the IndustrialROTOR Mount 2.0. The industrialROTOR mount can be seen on the website lifting a 30 lbs Dumbbell without slipping. But what about those of you who are not using one of our Master Series Sunshades. What can you do to end the slipping tray.

This is why we developed the IndustrialROTOR Tray Mount. This simple mount incorporates a rosette mount to end the slip. You simply detach your Stock DJI Tray and install our mount between that tray and the transmitter.

Bring slipping to an end once and for all and order the IndustrialROTOR Tray Mount today.

The IndustrialROTOR Tray Mount works with the Inspire 1, Phantom 4, Phantom 3 advanced and Professional.

Customer Reviews
No reviews yetWrite a review

Share Tweet Pin it Fancy+1
BACK TO DRONE ACCESSORIES
BE IN THE KNOW
FOOTER MENU
© 2016, AerialDroneAccessories.com. Powered by Shopify
  • paypal
transmitterMount2_1024x1024.jpg

icfbutton.png

And now it totally wouldn't fit in either my hard case or backpack.....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20